27.7.07

when shit happens

when i opened my eyes, i saw that the sky was clear blue. i made a promise to enjoy myself thoroughly on this beautiful day. Today was the first day the sun's out after a wet spell. the past few days had been plagued by a series of overcast sky.

but as usual, my exciting life is full of unanticipated twist. i ignored the fact that i had to climb 2 flights of stairs just to use the toilet. on my way, i thought to myself,"the whole family has gone to paris and everyone else has left for school. i have the whole house to myself. HAHAHAHA." my joy was shortlived when i stepped into the toilet.

the toilet bowl was choked and the whole toilet was urgh... im no stranger to such situations. but i would really hate the culprit. calmly, i looked for something to unchoke the toilet bowl.

10minutes passed...

the search was futile and im gg to be late for school if i dun do anything. damn. contrary to my earlier sentiments, now i really wish tt the host famiy is around. unfortunately, the rest of the students sharing the toilets are females. i guess it wont be very responsible of me to just leave it to them to find a solution. eventually, the problem would still be handed back to me. so i marched back to the toilet and did whatever i have to do to unchoke the toilet. I used my hand to... dun ask.

i became a believer of Murphy's Law -

"whatever that can go wrong, will go wrong." shit happens literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment