21.7.07

a historical moment in a historical momument

my landload is a music professeur and my landlady is a wedding planner. they are a really nice couple. so earnestly trying to make my stay here comfortable. sharing the house with this french family are a german, a brazilian, a russian, a japanese, an indian, a mexican and a singaporean. wow. you must be thinking that they must have a really big house. that is an understatement.
here is it.

see how many rounds this staircase turns? hope it gives you and idea how big the house is.
voila. my big, cool and comfortable room. this photo is taken at 8pm but see how bright the sky is. even though its summer, my room is constantly cool. in fact, the stone walls help to keep the room so cool that i have to wear a jacket in my own room. leeching did you spot the thing that i want you to see? look carefully.


let me narrow the seach for you. spot it?


a little bit of history about the mansion that i am staying in. it's a histoical momument in vichy and it is already more than 100 years old. some random shots around the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment