25.7.07

where is this place

see this photo below. any idea where is this place? for a start this place is not in France. cos i dun think coconut trees grows in France.


i stumbled upon this place when i was on one of my urban escapes. but when i did, the feeling was simply exhilirating. to think i had almost missed it as i was too bent on killing those blood sucking mosquitoes. the grandeur of the mansion caused my heart to skipped a beat.

but indisputably, Ching you have probably caused my heart to skip more beats when you gave me that water bottle. kudos to u queen of heart stopping suprises.

i had vey much wanted to climb over the walls to see the inside of the mansion. so i started looking around for a low wall. the seach wasn't difficult. i could feel the anticipation growing inside me as i fantasised about what i can find inside the house. im on an ADVENTURE. but to my dismal, when i propped my head over the wall, i saw a signboard...

"this place is under camera suveillence."

damn.



so any idea where is this place? think singapore. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment