1.2.10

awakening

As I was reading through my neural networks notes. I read about the part titled Assignments. The assignment for this module is facial recognition. I am supposed to train my program by machine learning to identify expression such as happiness, sadness, anger and etc. Then. It dawned upon me. Sadly. Suddenly. That I have become one of them.

Do you remember the post where I cited a BBC News article. Right at that moment, I was thinking,"
83% happy? Damn these scientist must be really bored." What a ridicule. What a waste of research funding. Now, I as I program this learning machine, I am eating my own words. I can totally see myself doing the same thing 10years down the road, if I were to pursue a phd. hah.

Maybe I am becoming one of them. g-e-e-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment