28.2.10

Yulia Tymoshenko

Earlier this week, Viktor Yanukovich narrowly defeated Tymoshenko in the Ukrainian presidential election with 49% of the vote to Tymoshenko’s 45.5%. Political analysts say that it is no coincidence that exactly 45.5% of Ukrainians are hot and 49% are only good-looking. Well political analyst can say anything they want. Too bad for me, there is going to be less news of Tymoshenko from now on. For the ignorant, she's already 50 but she still looks like this...
"Ex Ukraine Prime Minister"-cj

"she has got character too."-cj

"She is a force to reckon with too."-cj

I mean. She is one of the richest person in her country, got a PhD in economics. If you are as powerful, as beautiful, as smart and as rich as her; you can point a middle finger anywhere. Read more about Yulia Tymoshenko. So now that she is no longer a prime minister, I thought about possible successors who can claim the hottest head of state title. I kept my finger crossed that it will be Queen Raina of Jordan and googled and. I then found this website - Hottest Heads of State. Huh. Interesting. Someone actually complied and updated the list. Tymoshenko is now listed as the former #1. The current reigning queen? I have no idea who Michaelle Jean (Governor General of Canada) until today. And guess who made it to #16. Our very own Prime Minister Lee who came in right after US President Barack Obama. To my disappointment, Queen Raina did not make it to the list. Perhaps the list is exclusively Head of State. But I will post a photo anyway
.

"Queen Raina of Jordan."-cj

Now this has become a sociopolitical blog. barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment