7.2.10

GTA

I took my occasional prowl from my strategic observatory spot in slow deliberate steps. Moving silently between the rows of people hard at work. One of them lifted his eyes from the small fonts on his handout. I shifted my stare at his direction. Our eyes held for a split of a second and he immediately dropped his head and buried himself with work. I continued to stare at his direction, but focused at infinity. Hmpt. Before I finished my round, I felt a pair of eyes at the back of my head. Instinctively, I flicked my head back. She was looking at me, wide eyed. I reciprocated with a similar wide eye look. Does she want my attention? We held our stance for a few more seconds, letting the qi of bewilderment flow between us. I rotated my body to square with her and, after a moment of hestitation, she raised her hands. I advanced towards her in quick steps.
"Yes?"
"Can I have some papers to print on?"
"Sure."
I heaved a sigh of relief. I had enough unclever questions for an afternoon already. Thankfully, I do not have to answer one more. But guiding the students in the lab session was only the easy part. At the end of the lab session, I hauled the pile of reports back to my desk. I prepared myself for the worst and flipped open the pandora box of scratchy illegible handwrittings, words written over smudged liquid paper ink and scribblings all over the answer sheets. A guy even punctuated his statements not with a period, but with a smiley face. I looked at his name and tried to recall if he's cute. That certain memory drew a blank.. oh well. After marking a few scripts, a smile break across my face. The easiest script to mark is a blank script.

教師謝?はい女の子?

No comments:

Post a Comment