19.2.10

thy sons are we

One of my friends got posted back to VS as a teacher and I felt happy for him. Though it has been 10years since we left the school, I believe that he, like me, still feel the pride of being a Victorian. We used to be pretty good at pissing off our teachers, so I guess this is karma for him. Hahaa. He told me he still see a few familiar faces. Maran is still there. Lee KS, Chew HS and Lee HP too. Khoo KY, Lau HB and others. I still remember that being a Victorian, is to be a professional, a sportsman and a gentleman. I am currently failing as a sportsman.. I better get those legs moving again. Parked in front of a computer, now I am knd of a creamy white soft yogurt from the prolonged bathing under florescence light. Sigh. I remember those days as a teen when I still could spend afternoons under the sun chasing after a ball in the basketball court. The chaotic scene of weaving past basketballers, hundreds of feets and no rules. I was a sun baked yummy brown chocolate then.

How have you fare?

No comments:

Post a Comment