23.4.10

day before tomorrow

Neural Network exams tomorrow. I shall start studying in a while. Right now, my second book has got me hooked. Its another hero vs assassin thriller by the same author. I shuddered a little at the thought of such last minute studying. Either my priorities have changed or my comprehensive 2 page help sheet has given me a false sense of security. The page was partitioned into 6 walls, it had painstakingly taken me 2 days to handwrite the equations, proofs and explanations onto it. The finesse required to control the scripting of font size 7 words strained both the eyes and the hands (ultimately, the back too; as you have to hunch over to see clearly). Next time I have to do this, I will outsource it to my cousins. win win. They can learn about neural networks and get paid at the same time. Before that, I better read up on Singapore's child labor act.

chicos? trabajos? si si. -> this sounds super wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment