28.4.10

exams

the first type of exam question is the one where you spend a lot of time thinking, fortifying concepts and applying them to situational problems. the second type of exam question is the one where you regurgitate whatever you have memorized and list out all 7 advantages of something. Yea. my brain is poorly developed to cope with type two exams questions. I stared hard and long at the lecture slides in front of me hoping that even if I cannot remember all 7 ways to repair a network, I can at least leave a visual imprint strong enough to tell me how many points there were on the slides. fruitless. Gone were the days when I was able to nicely fit all of A level biology into my head. Argh. studying for exams is boring. you keep reading the same stuffs over and again.

Photo by Robert Doisneau.
"some people are smart. we are exam smart."-cj

celebrating my last exam. D-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment