25.4.10

limitations

I am no longer cut out for 2hrs of badminton. These bio engineers are much better than my usual badminton kakis. (yes, referring to all of you industrial engineers, chem engineers, economists, physicists, french and electrical engineers friends haha). It was really great to not have to talk algorithms for a day. Other than character, I can't really figure out why bio engineers I met are friendlier than their computational counterparts. Is it because bio engineers deal with humanly tissues, while we deal with artificial human issues? Sorry i digressed. I was suppose to blog about badminton and my incompetency in the sport, but i guess i shall leave it to another time. As a result of the handy over exertion, the fingers on my right hand are not able to hit the buttons with their usual precision.

excuse my random writing. it's my blog i can write anything anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment