21.4.10

unmotivated

Some days you just do not feel like doing anything. The cool morning did not help either. So i stayed at home and quickly finished the novel i borrowed from the library two and a half weeks ago. I had borrowed a thriller. It was a vague attempt to incite excitement into my life by reliving the role of the hero.

"My life is like a stock counter on a public holiday.. "
- cj, April 2010


It feels good feeding on hero complex once a while as I tracked down one of the world's deadliest assassin. My intelligence analyst Naomi was a bond girl equivalent. I was constantly looking out for hidden blades, a barrel on top of a ridge or the unmarked vehicle. At the end of the book, the hero died after a struggle with assassin. Suddenly, I was left high and dry. how can the author kill off the hero and let the assassin walk? crap.

I should have imagined myself as the assassin instead. tsk..

No comments:

Post a Comment