2.9.10

2am

Sleep had not been able to catch up with Time lately. I find myself awake at odd hours (like now) not doing anything productive. Ever since I got the job offer, half of my drive got swallowed by complacency. The other half got chewed into bits today when I threw the Ph.D thought out of the window. The idea had been floated back and forth for a few months now. After the conversation with my supervisor, I am determined. Took me long enough to realize that he does not give a crap about me. It was pretty disappointing to know that he let me off in a year (I am grateful for that) not becasue he felt that publishing 3 papers in a year was enough. Rather, I, a Masters student is taking up one slot of his quota for his phd students' head count. Blah.

No loss. I got 4 free months ahead of me. I can continue to look for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment