5.9.10

naruto

Now that the thesis and the seminar slides are all done, there is no good reason to go to school. It is not that I go to school everyday anyway, but now I have officially nothing else to do for my degree. Finding things to do over the weekends is easy, finding things to do everyday is difficult. I began watching Naruto.

Time is like a shinobi
that has the genjutsu to change its size. An S-Rank Jonin in the Bingo Book, Time is extremely elusive at times and exceptionally hard to kill. Recently, it has been growing in size. I was only with the help of Naruto, I was able to find renewed strength to kill time. Well, I am at Episode 80 now and there's another few hundred episodes more to go. After this, I will probably start watching Bleach.

Time always manages to free itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment