14.9.10

counting down

Today is already Day 10 of Lost-in-Transition. 10 days since I finished my thesis and presentation slides, 309 till I officially start working. I can do this! I can watch at least 3000 more episodes of anime, refresh Facebook and Gmail 300 millions times, go for 40 1-week holidays, read 300 over books and run 15000km. Come to think of it these things comes with an opportunity cost of >20k of lost income. Maybe I am not so wise after all. If you want to know, I am not actually going to exclusively do all those mentioned above. I will probably look for part time work, doing delivery, filing and photocopying papers, do data entry, maybe some basic web development and going for job interviews. I am also considering doing social work for 6months. No work is beneath me.

Considering going to Mauritius with NUS.

Or maybe join WWOOF.

10 down! 309 more days to go!

1 comment: