6.8.07

apology

'sorry'. Some people had used the word so frequently that it seemed to be just hanging from the end of their tongue. Sincere apologies should come from a contrite heart. It is not a word of convenience for you to use to find a quick solution out of a sticky situation. Though we can't be sure if these people are truly apologetic, we have to let them off the hook as this is what all forgiving human beings would naturally do. However, the placebo effect would probably wear off by the fifth time if one has to apologise everyday. People who apologise often are those who do not put in enough effort in the things that they do. A challenge to those who apologise frequently...

How about making people say 'thank you' for a change.

Such people really make my blood boils, their profuse apologies only adds fuel the leaping flames of my anger. I could literally feel my blood boiling, my veins throbbing and blood gushing to my head. Often these symptoms are well hidden under my facade of calm and serenity. For a moment, I thought I would be capable of doing things that are simply unimaginable to innocent minds. These people just have to incur my wrath. Have they no idea how agitated I would become? I would look at them straight in their faces and say, 'Hey smile for me and you would make my day.' Sometimes, it is just not worth it to make yourself angry.

Forgive; and it would make you a happier person.

tranquility.

No comments:

Post a Comment