5.8.07

mentos experience

She forced herself onto me. Forcefully pasting her face onto mine. When our lips touched momentarily, I was totally disgusted that she had planted her lips on my face. I tried to push her away but to no avail. She kept coming at me. I tried fruitlessly to ignore her advances. Pushing her face away with both my hands, I looked helplessly into those puppy eyes. "Stop!", i barked. She growled. She forced me out of the chair and got onto the dining table. I wanted to walk away from her, but she looked so cute. I decided to ignore her and let her do whatever she likes. Grabbing my legs, her body moved rhythmically. I froze for a moment before i realised what she was doing. I thought the kiss was friendly, now im not too sure. I immediately pushed her away from me and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

Bad doggy. For a moment i thought i was in the mentos 'kissing-dog' advertisement.

damn. ever been kissed by a dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment