11.8.07

more than words

Writing seemed to be a skill which i have recently lost. My brain can't seem to be able to churn out grammatically correct sentences nowadays. Maybe, it just means that my French is improving. Totally uninspired, so I really dun feel like typing much. I'm just going to post some photos from Singapore. Also, I'm starting to have a liking for black and white photographs. I think that a picture taken in black and white is more meaningful and I can associate better with it than colored photographs. However, with my amateur skills the outcome of the photos never seem to turn out the way i had wanted it to be. Maybe some experts can drop by and give me some tips...

a mosque somewhere in shenton way.
Somewhere near Raffles Hotel.
spottiewood park

Sinagpore River

spottiewood park (those damn dustbins are in the way)
spottiewood park again.
and yet again spottiewood park


if a picture speak a thousands words. I have just written 8000 plus words.

No comments:

Post a Comment