13.8.07

wishing star

Last night, I laid on the beach till 1.a.m in the morning waiting for the celestial phenomenon to happen. The result was a disappointing total of only 5 shooting stars over the 2 hour wait. I was expecting a meteor shower. not meteor drizzle. Unfortunately, I was unable to capture the stars on film, as the spit second wonder was only meant for the eyes. The Mr. McDreamy inside me suggested that, "Maybe if i follow the path of the shooting star, I might find an angel who has fallen from the sky."

Just like a child who never gives up hope, I secretly made a wish after each falling star. But just like a child, I stupidly squandered all 5 wishes on the same thing. Nonetheless, it was enough to make me smile happily to myself for the whole night. At that moment, the cynic inside me was killed and I was a believer in folklores once more. Let's hope my wish turned into reality.

i made a wish upon a falling star.

No comments:

Post a Comment