11.8.07

by the window

i heard a knock on my window ...

Anonymous: "Knock knock."
Me: (with my eyes still fixed to the comp) "Who's there?"
Anonymous: "Knock knock."
Me: (a little irritated) "Knock knock who?"
Anonymous: "Knock knock."
Me: "Open the window yourself."

Me: "..." (damn. really did i just said what i think i did)

I wasn't really in the mood for jokes. My room is on the 2nd level, which means my window is ard 5m above the ground. Moreover, its at the ungodly hour of 1am in a freezingly cold morning. Nobody should be knocking. Not even on my window. Maybe spiderman dropped by to ask me to save the world with him...

I looked out of my window and i saw 8 fingers hanging onto the window ledge and 2 fingers holding a stick. "Where is the head?", I wondered. Maybe I should open the window, which will scrape the mysterious fingers off the ledge, to see who is clinging from my window ledge. Then, i recognised the ring on one of the fingers.

The american.

"Knock knock". The fingers continued to tap the stick against my window. Ignoring it, I left my room, exited the house by the back door and walked to the front. Matt was still hanging from my window and knocking impatiently on my window.

Me: "Hey Matt what are you trying to do? Your room is on the 4th floor, not really a good idea to climb all the way up you know."
He: "You ain't in your room?"
Me: "You keep guessing."

He grinned sheepishly and climbed down from the window. He told me he had forgotten that to bring his keys. Since my lights were on, he wanted to catch my attention to help him open the door. Goodness. He dun seem to mind falling from 5m.

damn. the stupid things that people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment