25.8.09

3 more days

You guys have any idea how it feels like when your program compiled and ran seamlessly. Monday, I decided to throw away what my schools have taught me about object orientated programming. They always balloon into some messy monster and I will be, consequently, devour by it. I summarized my problem : Throw in pallets transfer matrix between containers and churn out the door allocation and container sequencing as a result. If you guys have no idea what all these jargon mean, it means a lot of mental logical gymnastic. (cool. i just coined a word for human's mental process for solving logical problems - mentalogical) Like all java programmers, we have developed the habits of drinking coffee while coding. But if I do not quit it soon, this habit is going to become an occupational hazard of mine. Then, time flew the moment i began to hit at the keyboard. and Voila! After months of research, hundreds of pencil-scribbled papers, dozens of rejections by the boss, hours of writing a code. I finally have a source code as my final product. Sorry for this messy piece of writing, i'm just too happy. Happy thoughts do not trickle out, they burst out.

3 more working days.

No comments:

Post a Comment