3.8.09

monday morning

I spent the first working hour of the work week doodling on the research paper. When I finally realized it, a giant ninja pig with pegasus's wings was already wielding its AK-47 and shooting at the hundreds of stick men who are either jumping at it from the abstact paragraph above or throwing stick spears at it from the opening paragraph below. Ninja Pig, watch out for the commandos parachuting from the C-130 flying across the top of the page! It's partially hidden by the "Genetic Algorithm for the Job Shop Scheduling Problem"' Title smoke screen.

One look at the messy scrawlings, it seemed like a foregone conclusion that the ninja pig will soon be swarmed by the tsunami of stick men whose population has grown proportionally with time. There is probably as many stick men as alphabets on the page now (Its so much easier to draw 50 stick men than 1 more ninja pig.) .Dissatisfied with the big scheme of things, I decided to equilibrate the balance of power. I drew an axe for the ninja pig and mused about my own lame poetic justice which I am serving; turning stick men into chopped sticks.

Happy with the little chaotic world I have created, I declared the doomsday prophecy to come true at 1015am. I stacked the papers together into a neat stack and slided them into the shredding machines. Goodbye pathetic little stick men, your fate were never in your hands. Not even if you manage to defeat the fictitious ninja pig. your lives were just lies anyway.

Good Monday Morning, Everybody! Let the work begin! Some people just need more motivation to work than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment