21.8.09

messy timetable

Due to my lousy timetable planning, the whole universe time continuum implodes on me this weekend. But like all winners, I will mentally walk myself through the activities the day before so that nothing screws up. In the morning of Saturday, I have to work for my dad. "It's not hard work",he claims,"just 600kg worth of rice to unload." Anyway, I figured. If I carry 10kg per trip, I only have to make 60 trips. I shall take it as exercise. Then, from Tampines I will rush to Orchard for a discounted lunch at Border's Bistro. Then, I will go and have my fossil watch fixed. After that's done, it's time for the event of the day. Heavily subsided shopping at Ralph Lauren. I love friends who have friends who work at Ralph Lauren. I will squeeze in an hour of pool if there is still some time. At 4pm, we will commence our mahjong session. This is usually a chance for me to distribute wealth. Ensuite, dinner cum birthday celebration at Old Airport. Then if my kind OG members are willing to wait for me, I will join them for their post dinner activities. There everything is now going to fall into place.

Monday is not going to be pretty either. Deutsche, tango or Pattern Recognition?

No comments:

Post a Comment