9.8.09

children of singapore

Celebrating National Day Observation ceremony with my neighbors, I noticed that the my precinct's demographic does not follow a normal distribution. There is a disproportion number of elderly and kids. If the elderly can rally the kids and run a mutiny against the working adults, I am sure we will lose to the sheer number of red hill elderly and the craziness of the biting, kicking kids. Here my first community service to my RC!

"the singapore idol.
come sing with mummy."-cj

"the barbie doll. pretty in pink."-cj

"the towkay.
oh crap. i forgot to switch off my handphone
during the honored guest's speech."-cj

"the guest of honor."-cj

"the runner. post run drink."-cj

"the gourmet."-cj

"minah melayu."-cj

"nonchalant."-cj

"the karate kids."-cj

"let's punch the concrete together
and reverberate singapore."-cj

"ah jie and her ah lian and ah huay."-cj

"the romantic. laying out rose petals."-cj

"hey hi! what's your name?"
and i follow it by a oxy moron question.
"so do you stay around here?". duh.-cj

"babies love chocolate."-cj

"my fav little girl. she is so cute."-cj

"yea! I scored a goal!"-cj

"do his post goal celebratory run like a real EPL player."-cj

"the lost."-cj

"look there baby. he wants to take a photo of us."-cj

"eh brather. u relak in my korner. stare wat stare?"-cj

"our friendly neighborhood spiderman,
as usual, is on top of everything,"-cj

"porcelain skin."-cj

"i swear before the nation. with my skooter as my witness.
I will be singapore's next race queen."-cj

"pre race equipment check. orange socks - check.
pink hair clip - check. pink shoes - check."-cj

"black safety helmet - check."-cj

"i wave my flag."-cj

"don't turn to look. but there is a weird
man trying to take photo of you."-cj

"aunty."-cj

"aiyoyo. lucky draw missed by one digit again."-cj

"what to do. shake leg lo."-cj

happy birthday singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment