16.5.10

another sunday

I felt like a dirty bomb. A real walking threat with the potential to pollute the environment with contagious biological particles. Down with flu, fever, sore throat and running nose, I wonder if its just one illness with 4 symptoms or 4 separate illnesses. There's nothing much I can do today except waking up... only to go back to sleep again. Every time I try to get out of bed, I literally had a conversation with the Dilbert inside me.

Me: Need to get out of bed. There's so many things I want to do.
Dilbert: Relax. There's always something or some work to be done somewhere.
Me: There's not enough time.
Dilbert: You will never have enough time.
Me: How about if I try sacrificing my social life?
Dilbert: How about sacrificing your health too?
Me: Off to bed!..zzzzzz...

sorry I had to cancel today's dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment