11.5.10

Day 2

Day 2. No personal desk yet. Login and email accounts are up and running already. My London boss sent a welcome email within 2 min of the notification of my joining. It was 730am in London. Hi Nic. My line manager is a Russian. His sapphire blue eyes are charming. My Indian team mates are 10years my seniors but they made me felt like a buddy. I call my CIO Matt. Brief on my project. To develop an integrated auction platform for IPOs. Got to get up to speed on C# and .Net. Even though I do know know the 2 programming languages at all. Everyone is smart, friendly and hardworking. Expectations are high. We are expected to hit the ground running. Through my team, I felt I understood what it means by a good company culture. I will work had to get an offer.

Even if I have to wake up early to take shuttle bus to work everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment