2.5.10

morning after

It's 10am. For the past half hour, I have been in bed staring at the ceiling. Thankfully, there's nothing scheduled for today (Sunday). I can lie in bed the whole day if I want. I thought, probably get up a few times to bring my lecture notes, newspaper and laptop to the bed side, for meals and washroom breaks. Today, my back hurts, my abs hurts, my right forearm hurts, my hamstring and my wrist hurts. The other muscles all around the body that I did not know exists hurt too. Getting out of bed became so stressful for my abs that I decided that rolling off the bed's a good idea and staying in bed's a better idea. Sounds like I have got a plan! two thumbs up.

Sporty Saturday's usually followed by Sorry Sunday. Next time, I will do a full body warm up before charging into the game. Also, I will not do 100 sit ups after the game. To show my commitment to our weekly cause, I have gotten myself a badminton racket.
I have to up my game, I cannot expect to win if I keep returning the shuttle cock flat.

last paper tomorrow. last NUS exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment