30.5.10

reverse rationality

It turns out that weekends are much more tiring than weekdays. There's so much catching up to do over the weekends that I am looking forward to weekdays. I pretty much like my work (i'm paid to learn), energy at the work place is high, PR cocktails and dinners are brief and light. Shuttle bus rides to and fro work are long but peaceful; bringing lots of convenience to my life and allowing me read quietly. Weekends, on the other hand, are unpredictable. There was a last minute request which almost robbed me of a whole long weekend.

Right now, I'm itching to go out as I have a whole day of shuttling around ahead of me. First, my grandma's place, NUS, Queensway shopping center, Funan IT mall and Parkway Parade. Except now I can't leave until my mum comes back from the market. Do you know the urgent feeling when you want to go to the washroom, but you cannot leave until the end of the talk? I'm getting the same feeling right now.

ironically, i will get recuperate over the weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment