26.8.10

FDDP's last ditch

The year long war ends with this final assault at the last ditch. The journey has been arduous and un-computational. The assault on the Thesis will begin at dawn tomorrow. Having claimed small victories at Conferences, Modules, Journals and Labs, I find myself within sight of the final 'multi' objective. I psyched myself up for the 2week long battle ahead of me. Flexing my fingers, I thought to myself, tomorrow is going to be a fierce battle. With fingers firing at 60 words per minute, a long drawn battle would see soldiers falling from fatigue, tension headaches, trembling fingers and double visions. The final compilation during the night of the Java Esclipse brought the casualty tally to 10Gigs of generated results. Matlab Medical has been called in to clean up the list. Nothing off the charts!, I had warned them. I want no outliers left behind. Keep everything within the STANDARD deviation. Heuristically, stochastic optimizers have been call in to maximize my odds of winning. Deterministically, I know the year long march can only end with one possibility. My standing triumphant over the 200 page long monster. This journey has been evolutionary! RAWR!!!

i prepare myself for the first salvo.

No comments:

Post a Comment