2.8.10

sprain

The strain on the shoulders is getting a little unbearable. I am not really sure when it had started to hurt or what had caused the strain. It could be bad sleeping posture or the prolonged sitting at the desk with the arms propped up to type at the computer. I didn't went out to cycle this week, lest the hunched cycling posture aggravates my back. Bringing my computer to the bed to type was not a good idea at all as I have to prop myself up on the elbows and this will further strain my shoulders as I try to keep my back straight. Lying on the bed was the most comfortable position until i began having bed sores. Maybe I should consider asking my cousins to walk all over me literally. I bet they have been wanting to do that for a while.. sic*

i should see a doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment