14.8.10

lately

Did you hear the good news?

My supervisor has officially given me the go ahead to look for work! His generosity surprised me when he told me to wrap up whatever I am doing now and get cracking on my thesis. He even offered to be my referee. I guess he hadn't found out about my great escapade last summer. Now come to think of it.. If I hadn't went on my 10 weeks escapade, I would have graduated by now. No love lost. I think both he and I made a good deal. I wrote 3 papers for him and he left me off in slightly past a year.

Now I have to wonder about what to do from October till next Feb or June before I start work. I haven't taken up the offer yet, but CS has given me the option of 2 starting dates. Suddenly faced with so much free time, I wonder if I should just stay on till June and write up another 2 papers then negotiate for a PhD in <3yrs. How cool is it to tick Dr instead of Mr for your salutation? It only take another additional year of effort.

Anyone has a 3day a week part time job? I will do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment