30.8.11

positivity

Too bad not many people recognize this power of positivity in the brain. If any of you need proof of this, look for me and I will introduce you to L. She wires her brain to focus on the daily routine to such an extent is to me beyond human. Normally, when I wake up and find myself on the floor, I will ask myself why the hell am I not in my bed? I will instinctively crawl back into the comfort and warmth. She, however, tells herself that she wants a hot body and the skin contact with the cold floor is the perfect reason to warm her body up by doing push ups. She routinely does this for a year. Now she mechanically rolls out of bed onto the floor every morning to start her work out routine.



Go psycho babe! I can only look up to you with admiration as I only have half your grit.

No comments:

Post a Comment