2.8.11

random comments on driving

There is this girl I met who injects just the required amount of randomness into my ordered life. Our dialogues leads to nowhere and touches on totally irrelevant topics in the most random manner. Let me share them with you.


V:     ":D!!! I survived my maiden independent driving attempt :D :D :D"

C:     "Driving one round around the car park does not count. you know that right."

V:     "Haha C!!! I've been to 3 distinct places - all of which are mutually exclusive of one another alrights. I even took pictures of my parking and I kept the parking coupons - they are gonna make up one of the stories i share with my grandkids in the future hahaha!"

C:     "Omg.. hoarder. Your grandkids will raise their eyebrows o.O and think 'whassup with granny?' You will never become the cool grandma ever."

V:     "Hahahah! You're telling me.. i bet when you first purchase your first ever car, you're gonna do the same. You're no cool grandpops either."

C:     "Tell that to my chauffeur yey?"

No comments:

Post a Comment