17.12.10

incriminatory

I would convene a private session for consult whenever I am in a dilemma. My friends playing the role of the independent jury and prosecutor and I would double up as both the plaintiff and the defendant (this sounds like I am lodging a complaint against myself..). The defendant is Benefit-of-e-Doubt who is 26 years old and the plaintiff is Reason who 19yrs old (according to canon law. hahaha pls excuse my sense of humor).

The friendly prosecutor would challenge my objectivity, question for specifics and then we would bounce theories off each other. Though Reason have a pretty solid case for his working theory and the prosecutor would usually agree that the motivation and actions are consistent with the theory, Benefit-of-e-Doubt always wins over the jury and the verdict.

When reason lose, i can only try my best to reconcile with myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment