14.12.10

splielng is irrleenvat

I had read about this post from the big picture a while back off another website. The picture below demonstrated the ability of the brain to decipher words that are spelled wrongly (as long as the first and last letters are kept). What they did not mention is that this works only when the jumbled-up words are placed in a sentence. If you have seen 'splieling' being used alone, would you have guessed that it stood for 'spelling'?
"try it."-cj

I remember making a lot of orthographic errors when I did up PowerPoint slides in french. With the exception of 1 or 2 misplaced letters, I was sure I got the rest of the word right. However, those smart people simply refused to recognize the word. To them, their language is their pride.

Any misspelling is a abhorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment