24.12.10

x'mas cheer

Let Google show you how to spread some X'mas cheer around. Google voice allows you to send a personalize call from Santa using sendacallfromsanta. I have tried it, but none of my friends bother to reply to it. So I guess it is not impactful enough. Sorry guys, this year there will be no x'mas cards. I am running tight on budget due to cash outflow to my two left feet. No love lost I hope. (: If you are waiting for Santa to drop by, you can follow him on NORAD Santa Tracker. If you and I remembered correctly, this same tracker showed that he DID NOT drop by Singapore last year. Let's hope he make it up to us this year. Btw, the countdown on the website does not follow Singapore's time. At the time this post is written the countdown is 13hr 40min. So if you are in Singapore please tune in earlier tomorrow to track Santa. So if he makes Singapore his first stop then won't he be flying in our air space at 3pm in the afternoon..

today is going to be a good day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment