30.12.10

soldiers' dialog

If you had played Plants vs Zombies, maybe you will enjoy this dialogue I found on Dorkly.com: Plant vs Zombies vs. Awesome.

Peashooter :Ah, life. Fresh air, warm sunlight, and plenty of water, garden life is great.
Repeater: Bunker-up soldier, welcome to hell.
Peashooter
: What are you talking about?
Repeater: You’ve just been planted into a battlefield.
Peashooter: A battlefield? But the sunflowers look like they’re having such a great time.
Repeater: Their smiles are just for show. They have it rough.
Sunflower
: BLARGH!! Oh God make it stop!
Peashooter
: Did he just vomit sunshine?
Sunflower
: Please, someone cut off my stalk. Tear me up. Do anything, just don’t… oh no it’s coming again!
BLARGH!!
Peashooter
: Can’t someone help him?
Repeater: Would love to, but we need his sunshine.
Peashooter: For photosynthesis?
Repeater: You’d think so, but we actually use as currency to purchase biological weapons against the zombie onslaught. Oh great, here comes another rookie.
Wall-nut: Yeah! Frontline! Someone hand me my nut-shooter.
Peashooter: So we shoot seeds at the zombies?
Repeater: Yeah, well… not Wall-nut. He is more of a sacrificial plant.
Wall-nut: Sacrificial? Wait, come on guys. Hand me my weapon, this zombie is wicked close.
Repeater
: Sorry buddy, take it like a champ!
Wall-nut
: OH MY
GOD! MY SHELL! I FEEL EVERYTHING!
Repeater
: You’re doing great! Keep it up!
Wall-nut: I DON’T
HAVE ARMS TO PROTECT MYSELF!
Sunflower
: BLARGH!! Kill me now!
Peashooter
: This place is awful.
Repeater: What did I tell you? And that’s not even the worst of it.
Peashooter: How could it get worse than this?
Repeater: Our weapon supplier has a mental disorder.
Crazy Dave: I’M
CRAAAAAAAZY!
Peashooter
: How can you tell?
Repeater: First of all, he’s using garden plants as weapons against the zombie apocalypse. But the pot-helmet is a dead giveaway. Plus, he’s always reaffirming that’s he’s crazy.
Peashooter
: Why does he do that?
Crazy Dave
: BECAUSE I’M CRAAAAAAAZY!
Repeater
: Told ya.
Peashooter: So… we’re all going to die.
Repeater: Pretty much.
Crazy Dave: Hold up little saplings, eventually the zombies will give up and we will all have a massive dance party!
Repeater: …
Peashooter
: Yeah, we’re f—ked.

Me: now that I am the commander in chief, we are going to swamp the 60 levels of zombies effortlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment