14.12.10

Zeitgeist

With 2010 coming to an end, we can take a look at Singaporean top searches on Google: Zeitgeist. The top people search is as follows 1. justin bieber 2. jack neo 3. jang geun suk 4. katy perry 5. lee kuan yew 6. lady gaga 7. miley cyrus 8. taylor swift 9. dawn yang 10. adam lambert. From the number of celebraties on this list, it is clear that youngsters spend the most time on the web. At number 2, does this make jack neo Singaporean of the year? Singaporeans' lists came out surprising clean, same goes for Global and United States. I was expecting xxx to come out tops, but I was mistaken ( but they could have filtered that out too). The search that come closest to that was China's 兽兽门..

Sadly, most of the things I searched for did not end up on this list. So I shall make a mental list of the stuffs I searched for. 1. straits times 2. reuters 3. gothere.sg 4. hungrygowhere 5. efinancial careers 6. JobsDB 7. Job Street 8. POEMS 9. World Cup 2010 10. nus career center. Wrote this down from the top of my head, so this list might now be representative or accurate.

.. but it kind of show what's on my mind now..

No comments:

Post a Comment