8.12.10

x'mas comes early

I will always ask for books and this year is no exception. If gifts come with them a set of expectations for the receiver, then this book really sets the standards. During working hours, I shall command the latest state of the art high frequency technology. Then after office hours, I shall rule the kitchen and whip out a spread of culinary delights with the help of this "Golden Book of Cooking". I cannot even pronounce some of the dishes inside. How do you pronounce zucchini? I will definitely put this book to use and may ask to use one of your kitchens. So prepare your kitchen as I whip up a storm! (boy, this sounds really bad)

"You will find more than 200 never-fail recipes for
everything from sauces to desserts for all your favourite
and classic dishes from around the world."-cj

let's see.. the desserts look easy..

No comments:

Post a Comment