10.1.11

Awesome #1 when the person you like baked cookies for you

The cookies may or may not carry the intended meaning you hope it comes with (probably they did not). The intentions are good nonetheless. At least you know once a while she thinks of you. They were packed into a translucent container in a blue lid; 8 of them. The cookies are oatmeal raisins flavored, but my favorite flavor is chocolate. But after one bite into it, the flavor did not matter any more. Had she added too much sugar to it or had my taste buds been compromised by my mental euphoria? It was sweet. Then it gets better. My parents loved the cookies too, but thankfully they did not question their origins. So am I going to do anything about this?


not now for sure. maybe later. some time later. but eating those cookies, they tasted 

AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. haha no need govt help anymore????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha need. still need. cos i'm not acting on this one.

    ReplyDelete