10.1.11

strained

I guess I will never schedule a badminton session right after tennis again. Now my wrist is weak and my right hand shaking. With a twitching hand, I cannot handle anything with a touch pad now. I sprained my left ankle too. The right half of my body/ back is aching so much, I wonder if I should just lie in bed the whole day. Is this what they meant by the plight of the weekend warrior? While I work through this discomfort, I was encouraged by TED: Neil's 3 A's of Awesome. His 1000 Awesome Things Blog highlights simple things in life that we should appreciate and feel awesome about. Maybe I should do the same and I will call it My Awesome List. 30 years down the road, remind me to create my Bucket List.

yea. Despite my physical inept, I'm awesome alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment