2.1.11

in the hood

Walking around with a camera is therapeutic. I was just roaming around the neighborhood aimlessly thinking, feeling; when I saw a stray white balloon. It had descended from high above the sky and was floating around at eye level. Maybe it was a stray balloon from New Year's Eve. I'm not sure if it's cool to spend a good part of my late afternoon chasing/ stalking balloons before I went to catch a movie dinner. But I appointed myself as the balloon's unofficial biographer anyway, watching it float up stairs, under void decks and flirt with the pull up bars. The random walk felt like Brownian motion and (hahaha God forbid) totally possible for me to model it using the continuous time stochastic Wiener process. By 7pm, I had to leave and the balloon had foolishly floated on to the Malaysian railway tracks. So I gathered my equipment and here is one of my random pictures.

"walking out of expanding universe."-cj

random post on post new year day.

No comments:

Post a Comment