21.1.11

Awesome #13 when an extra can dropped out from the vending machine

Press onto the change dispensing button, give a hard kick on to the side of the machine and a bottle of Coca Cola will dropped out from its holder. That was how we used to get our free Coke bottles from the vending machine 10 years ago. Who knows how many foot prints we left on the vending machine behind the grandstand, but boy, those cokes tasted great on a hot afternoon after soccer. 10 years later, I cannot imagine my more civilized self doing that anymore. I guessed good behavior gets rewarded.

I was dehydrated after the run and I only had a dollar coin. It was just enough to buy a can of drink from the vending machine. But today, right after I slotted in my coin, two cans of coke did not dropped out at the same time. Instead, after I pressed on the Return Change button, a dollar coin dropped out! This works equally well for me.

"maybe this one fights back when you kick it"-cj

That extra can of coke that I got from the vending machine tasted refreshing cool and... 

AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. It's an arbitrage opportunity that needs to be milked before it's gone.

    Man, I miss those free drinks days. :D

    ReplyDelete