31.1.11

Awesome #20 when you see pineapple tarts that are the size of a golf ball

I got home yesterday and spotted a bottle of pineapple tarts on the table. My eyes sparkled. From the size of the pineapple tarts inside, it's unmistakeably pineapple tarts from Le Cafe Confectionery and Pastry. The pineapple tarts are the known as 'golf ball' pineapple tarts because their pineapple tarts are roughly between 4-4.5cm in diameter. I have to fight the temptation to remove the scotch tape around the lid and sink my teeth into them. With only 10 pineapple tarts per container, it would be damn obvious if one's missing. There is this unspoken rule regarding eating new year goodies before the new year. Till then, I can only stare at these forbidden 'fruits' from the outside.
"if they are any bigger, i do not think they can fit into my mouth"-cj
Seeing pineapples the size of golf balls is simply AWESOME! Eating them would be 2 times as

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment