6.1.11

happy new year

The old blog began to feel a little bulky and abused by spams. I like to keep things lean, so voila, a new blog for the new year. I'm sorry if some of you were not informed of this, but I did reached out to some of the more obvious readers. I have not set my new year resolutions in the old blog. So here they are


1. train and run Sundown 21km and Standchart Marathon
2. join NUS MIR in one of their expeditions
3. complete my dance certification (tentative)
4. double the capital in my portfolio and reap at least 15% return
5. spend more time with family and friends
6. smile more
7. i shall keep this to myself

[update: after reviewing the modules for the dance certification. It turns out that resolution 1a and 3 are mutually exclusive.]



this year I am going to win my life back.

1 comment:

  1. haha you cant keep to yourself leh, now i know!

    ReplyDelete