11.1.11

Awesome #4 bumping into your geography teacher from 10yrs ago

Guess who I bumped into at Vivocity today? My Secondary 1 Geography teacher Mr. A. Ikhwan. That was back in 1997. He still looks the same. 10 years later, it's still the same white short sleeves shirt and khaki brown long pants. I doubt he still keep the Teacher's day present our class got him - a Victoria's Secret brasserie. Well if you know which secondary school I was from Victoria's Secret would seem a fitting brand. But you get the idea. He is someone who will receive such gifts from his students. He was fun, we loved him and his lesson. I went up to talk to him. He didn't remember me, but we did some catching up.

He appreciated my coming up to say hi, I told him bumping into him today was just..

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment