24.1.11

Awesome #14 when your friend dye her hair bright orange

I walked into the dance studio and there was no body at the reception. I hit the bell. At the first 'Ding', she popped out from behind the counter. Her sudden appearance at such close proximity made me jump back a step and raise my arms into a defensive position. I almost gave a Bruce Lee scream as well. Peering from between my fingers, her hair was bright orange and her smile was as bright as her hair. My brain went into spitfire mode and came up with a few suggested reactions. Should I ask 'why did you do that?' or 'why orange and not some other color?'. Should I just laugh 'HAHAHAHAHA'? I eventually decided on, 'So you dye your hair into a festive orange to welcome the lunar new year?' 'Yup, I look like mandarin orange right?', she chirped and grinned. Now, in our studio, we have one blond hair girl, one red hair girl and one bright orange hair girl.

"hey if you spike your hair you will look like Naruto"-cj
The feeling of seeing your friend with bright orange hair is


AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment