19.1.11

Awesome #11 when the bus arrived right after you reach the bus stop

Often I find myself waiting for a bus for more than 20 min. With the given time, I would observe the other people at the bus stop, fiddle with my hand phone, stare blankly at the infinite end of the road from where the bus will be coming from or read whatever words that come into my field of vision. This was how I found out about the SBS Iris services which one can use to check the arrival time of the next bus at a particular bus stop. How many of you actually use it? I do not use it myself. Perhaps at this point of my life I have a lot of free time so I do not mind waiting for anything. Even with time to kill, I rather not waste time waiting at the bus stop. I am usually at the bus stop for a simple reason - to get to my next destination. I want more to be on my way than waiting at the bus stop.


So whenever the bus arrives soon after I reach the bus stop, I feel... 

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment