19.1.11

Awesome #12 when you receive that unexpected parcel

I was lucky to be at home to receive it in person when it arrived. The parcel was sent as a registered mail and delivered to my door step. I was not expecting any parcels since Christmas was a few weeks ago and my birthday is still months away; so I was a little surprised. Who could it be? What could it be? Why am I receiving a parcel? Maybe I have a secret admirer ^^ ! Though it feels good to have an unexpected parcel delivered to you, I am not one who allow myself to bask in this feel good suspense. I waited for the postman to leave, closed the door, did a little victory leap into the air and promptly ripped the wrapping into pieces.

The card reads "Dear jy, we look forward to having you on board in 2011. Happy New Year to you and your family! Rgds, MD" The handwritten card was signed off by a managing director. I was touched. Maybe I should just swear my loyalty to the company right now.


To know that someone remembers you during festivities is...


AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment