25.1.11

Awesome #15 eating something you have not eaten for a long time

For me it's prata. I love prata; all sort of pratas. It's not just the taste of crispy prata soaked in spicy indian curry that excites me, it's the whole prata experience. I eat pratas with my family on Sunday mornings for breakfast after my run, with my running mates at Thomson Road after a run at MacRitchie reservoir, with engin club after orientation at Fong Seng behind nus, after soccer at Kallang Bahru street soccer court, with my army buddies during guard duties, with my outdoor activities club friends after interval trainings at Bukit Timah, with my classmates and instructors after dance classes and with my friends at Jalan Kayu after taking photos at Seletar. Talking over pratas are usually light, funny, familiar and with a lot of sharing of personal experience. Thus, for me, all good things happens with prata.

Unfortunately, the indian prata stall disappeared from the neighborhood coffee shop 3 years ago ( that was before I left for Paris). I hadn't had proper prata for breakfast since. Today, when I went down to buy breakfast for myself, I saw a prata stall! The elusive prata stall that had disappeared from my neighbourhood is back! My universe is complete! So today, on 25-01-11, I figured out that (for the answer to everything in the universe to be 42)

25 + 01 + 11 + prata = 42

Prata has to be equal to 5. I could be wrong, but it does not matter. Now that the prata stall is back. 
"always order prata with milk tea or milo dinosaur"-cj
I can have prata for breakfast again on Sunday and it's going to taste...

AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment